Pages

Slider

Saturday, July 26, 2014

New Hampshire Vacation 2014- Day #6

July 25th

 We had plans to take our nephew to Storyland but he was having too much fun camping with my brother Billy. We didn't want to mess that up. We decided to take him another time, later in the season. 

 Breakfast casserole ( got the idea from Pinterest)

That morning I made Egg and Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole.. I got the idea off of Pinterest but I didn't really follow the recipe exactly. It wanted you to use muffin pans and the house didn't have any. So I combined all the ingredients into a pyrex casserole dish. I actually made it twice during the week and the kids seemed to like it. They ate it all anyway!
Basically you line the pan with the tater tots.
Mix up about a dozen eggs with some milk and a little black pepper. Add whatever you'd like such as peppers, onions, bacon, chopped coldcut ham... whatever you have in the house.  I needed to use up what was in the fridge.
Pour egg mixture over the tots in the pan and cover with shredded cheese. Then bake. You might want to follow a better recipe, I found one Here

Untitled 

I snapped this pic with my cell. Howie is on his ipod touch,  Jeremy is on his smart phone and Brittny is on her laptop. They are also watching TV. Most of the week the older kids came and went on their own and did their own thing. Sometimes it was just sitting around and doing this.. and that was ok! I feel bad that the older kids weren't in as many photos so I tried to sneak them whenever I could.

Untitled
Later we took the girls shopping and they crossed some items off of their scavenger hunt list.
When we got back to have dinner, Paul had started a campfire. He used vegetable oil, I thought that was pretty ingenious!

IMG_7752

IMG_7753

I have no idea what Howie is doing. Let's assume he was drunk lol

IMG_7758

IMG_7754

I had to use Flash for those photos.. It was so dark out there! Here is a more accurate photo

IMG_7733

The kids came in and some played Mousetrap while Amanda and Chris hung out in front of the TV... I started to pack to go home the morning :(

IMG_7778

IMG_7777

IMG_7775

IMG_7781
Phantom getting snuggled in front of the TV



©RachelC.Photography and ©rachelcphotoblog.blogspot.com, ♥A memory is a photograph taken by the heart, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ©RachelC.Photography and  ©rachelcphotoblog.blogspot.com, ♥A memory is a photograph taken by the heart, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment, write it in the box below. Before you hit Publish, click on the drop down menu next to "comment as". This will allow you to pick from a list. If you do not have an account with any of the top options you want to choose from the bottom two, Name/URL or Anonymous. With the Name/URL option you can add your name and website. All comments are approved before they are displayed.

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs